8. What’s the woman’s problem?
A. She missed the wake up call.
B. Her room service is out of order.
C. She is unable to get her breakfast in time.
9. Who is going to deal with the problem?
A. The hotel manager B. A room attendant. C. The woman herself.
10. How does the woman feel about the service?
A. sad B. Content C. Disappointed
11. Where does the woman work?
A. In a hospital B. In a lab. C. On a farm.
12. Which of the following does the woman do as a AHT?
A. Produce medicines B. Bathe animals C. Do experiments
13. What does Doctor Blake say about the woman’s work?
A. It’s interesting B. It’s unimportant C. It’s helpful.
14. What are the speakers talking about?
A. see adventures B. vacation plans C. Life at the Caribbean
15. What has the woman paid close attention to ?
A. Weather reports B. International news C. Storm damage
16. What do we learn about the man’s experience?
A. He was caught in a storm.
B. He visited storm- hit- islands.
C. He made a voyage two weeks ago.
17. What was the woman’s job ten years ago?
A. A director in a company. B. A college teacher. C. A writer.
18. Who is the college girl mentioned in the talk?
A. The speaker herself B. The speakers friend. C. A clerk in the bookstore.
19. Why did the woman give up her job?
A. she wanted more free time.
B. It was far from what she wanted.
C. College life was much more interesting.
20. How does the woman feel now?
A. Regretful. B. Worried C. Satisfied.